Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just another day…?!!

I have not posted a blog for some time now and that ‘some time’ is a period of just under two years. That’s at once a pointer to my own inactivity and the relentlessly furious march of time. Cutting that English down, it does not feel good at all, actually it sucks..! Am back, egged on by a friend to blog again, rather challenged that I would be hard pressed to key in any length of coherent words!

I am one of those, who, very fashionably (heheh) exhibit that sense of cool detachment when it comes to remembering incidental things like, anniversaries and birthdays. Especially ones own birthday is typically ‘Just another day’. Sometimes you remember it during the day, or reminded by some colleague at work, someone from the family calls up or when a friend remembers. Personally, I do not remember any of my birthdays from past. Nor do I have any funny birthday stories to recollect. However, it is really something to get a message from a client from work at exactly at mid-night wishing me a happy birthday! There was also this other message from a friend (which was also equally surprising!). Thanks to those two.

Actually it is a strangely empty feeling. However, now that I am reminded, it feels nice to be wished! But by a client..??! I am not sure how to react and am sure some of my pals will have fabulous reactions..!! ;-)

That’s that ‘Just another day’ when I have decided to blog back..!

No comments: